Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Time Challenge at CMC

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!! It was a great week here. We are on our last day of spring break and even though we didn't go anywhere I had a wonderful time with my kids. I am so blessed to have such well behaved loving kids. For that reason we got them a trampoline for some spring time fun. I love the fact they are enclosed these days back when I was a kid you just fell off and broke some bones...yikes!!
Anyway I just wanted to let you know that there is a new challenge up at the CMC Copic Challenge Group.

NEW CHALLENGE #64 will run thru March 29th!
Your challenge this time is all about
**SPRING COLORS**
color ANY image in
SPRING COLORS
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!

Our sponsor this time is Digi My World and one random winner will win a set of digis from them.  And don't forget once a month a winner will be selected to win a $50.00 gift certificate from Oozak.
I used my Sizzix embossing Diamond folder along with Spellbinders Labels Four to create the tag.  The base was just cut out by hand. The flower punches are from The Paper Studio and the image is from Digi My World.
Copics
RV04,RV02,RV000/Y15,Y13,Y11/G82,G25,G20/C1,R00
Challenges

Have a wonderful week and I will see you soon!!!

Signature2011

9 comments:

Danni said...

Oh how super sweet!

Sammi said...

oooh so cute!!!
Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers for our Easter challenge!
Sammi
xx

Blankina said...

So cute!! And thanks for sharing the copic numbers you have used to colour this pretty image.

Thanks for joining our MAD FOR MARKERS Easter challenge, hope you will come back soon!

M4M DT Blankina

Unknown said...

Super cute creation! Thanks for joining my Spring/Easter Challenge at A Gem of a Challenge!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT

Linda Palmer said...

What a terrific gift bag. You did an awesome job on this Shelby. I love it, cute image and beautiful design.

Sandy said...

So cute Shelby!! I do love your Easter Egg and I can tell by the colors that it is not one of those fake eggs - it's for real!!
Sandy

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Shelby! Great coloring, and fun layout :) Thanks for joining us this month at Oozak!

Gretchen said...

Oh this is so cute. Thank you for joining in the Easter Challenge over at Mad for Markers.

Shannon White said...

Such a Cutie Patootie Bunny Miss Shelby!! And I Love your Darling tag! super springy colors and fun textures too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Related Posts with Thumbnails