Saturday, September 29, 2012

Monster Fun and Bright Colors at CMC

Hi!! I think this may have been the longest I have gone without a post.  I had to take a little break because life has been a crazy adventure lately.  My middle girl Riley who is often my guest designer broke her foot.  She is an amazing little trooper and always in good spirits which can be hard when you are 6 years old and unable to do much. Then this week my laptop's hard drive decided to crash.    It makes me very upset because it was only a year and half old and the one time I don't get the extended warranty...aaarrrggghh!!!  Luckily, I think we got everything backed up*fingers crossed* and I am getting use to my new one. It is going to take awhile to get everything loaded and back but I am thankful my hubby was able to get me a new one. Enough of all that for now, I have more to share but I will save that for next time.
Today there s a new challenge up at the Color Me Creative Classroom and it is all about using bright fun colors.   
 CMC Copic Challenge 
#53 Use Bright Fun Colors
Challenge runs Until October 12th
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!
Our sponsor is Susana's Custom Art and Card Design and the design team got the chance to use these fun little monster stamps and this one is called Monster Mash.
 I felt like making a little door hanger along with my favorite bright lime and pink/melon color combo.  This color of green just screamed monster to me.  I tried to give her a little bit of a textured look and then added a dotted background to carry on the circle theme.
 Copics
YG25, YG23, YG00/RV14, RV13, RV10
Challenges
 (I hope a door hanger is ok)
  Don't forget to stop by and see what the rest of the CMC design team has created this week.
Have a great weekend I will be back soon to share a few new projects with you that I haven't had time to post.
Signature2011

3 comments:

Craftdee said...

Love your door hanger, nothing monstrous about that little monster :-) Poor Riley, hope she's keeping her spirits up, I've got to say kids are so much more resilient than adults, aren't they! Things have been super crazy here too, with aging parents and all round family issues sapping my energy. As long as my laptop doesn't die, it's my "me zone" and I'd be lost without it, so I feel your pain, lol.
Anyways, See Ya, Donna xx

Shannon White said...

Too Darned CUTE Shelby!! Love your Adorable little Monster in her Tutu! Lol Just makes me Smile...

Hugs
Shannon

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm more than happy to follow your sweet blog. I love all your art and really hope you will come by and play along at Word Art Wednesday. Tomorrow starts a double prize week, and I hope you will join us!
Karen
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails