Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's All About Babies at CMC

Hi everyone, it has been a long time. What a busy couple of weeks having the kids home from school.  We have been doing some  major spring cleaning along with a garage sale.  Swim lessons started this week and next week is Vacation Bible School where I will be helping with crafts.
Even though I have been on a break the crafting world still carries on:) 
 A new challenge started this past weekend at the CMC Copic Challenge Group and this time we want to see those Baby cards colored in your choice of Copics, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!
For those of you who are going to CHA in Chicago Suzanne Dean will be teaching Coloring classes the Sunday before CHA starts. If you haven't taken her classes in person you will have a blast and learn so much.  You can find all of the details at www.cmcroad.com.
 Our sponsor this week is I Brake For Stamps and I got to use this cute little Clothesline Bear.  
I wanted to use  non-traditional baby colors for my card and found these white clothes pins that I colored with my Copics to match the papers.
 Copics
YR18,YR15,YR12 /YG25,YG03,YG000/BG11, BG10/E34,E34,E31,E50
Now it is your turn to go create those baby cards and don't forget to see what the rest of the CMC DT has  created.  Enjoy the rest of the week and I will see you soon, really I am not kidding!!
Signature2011

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful summer planned. Such an adorable baby card, love how it's perfect for a girl or boy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails