Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Celebrating at CMC

I hope your week is going well this first day of May. It even sounds weird to say it is May already.  I wanted to tell you about a new challenge over at the CMC Copic Challenge Group and this time it is all about "Celebrations". I used this cute little Flamingo called Feathers from our sponsor Pixie Cottage to "Celebrate" summer which is right around the corner.

I think this is my first  entirely white card, very different for me but I really wanted to try something new.  Now Riley told me "it's  a good start Mommy" and didn't think leaving it white was a good idea, LOL.  Oh, well what do you do?
Copics
R85, R83,R81/Y38,Y35,Y32?BG05,BG02/B000/E42, E41
The sentiment is from Amy R Stamps Wish You Were Here and I added a little Diamond Stickles to the feathers.
 You have until May 11th to join the challenge so stop by and get inspired by the CMC Design Team.
Have a wonderful day!!

Signature2011

2 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

You did a fabulous job making a white card, Shelby! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the little sparkle the Stickles gave his feathers. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Hope all is well "down there" - you know - in SA! Hugs...Barb <><

Craftdee said...

This is TOO cute! I love the image, beautifully coloured, of course, and I think the white background is just perfect. Really love it, Donna

Related Posts with Thumbnails