Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wryn Photo Tray Part 2

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good week.  It is flying by here as always, so much to do and so little time.   I have just a couple of things I wanted to remind you about.
Ink Spots
*The day has arrived that Blogger is removing the option to "Follow" if you are not a blogger user your self.  Please sign up using the Linky Follower or email option on my side bar if you want to keep up with me, I don't want to lose you:)
*CMC Copic Challenge Group still has a few days left of the Bright Colors Lots of Laughs challenge and you can find all of the details here.  There will be a new challenge starting Saturday.
As you may remember I am working on my Wryn Photo Tray for the CMC Copic Challenge group and here it is. I used Tiddly Inks Wryn Spring Bling along with the Prima Madeline paper (I hope it holds out to make 4 more). I have to say it is a little challenging working on a 4x6 area, not a lot of room for layers amd such.

The roses were made using MFT Dienamics Mini Rolled Roses, the swirl is from Sizzix and the Lacey Eyelet Border from Sweet 'n Sassy.  The letters are from K&Company and I added a little sparkle to the flowers Wryn is holding using the Stardust Stickles.
Copics
Hair-E49, E29,E37,E57 Skin-E11, E00, E000, R20 Clothes- R85, R83, R81/BG13, BG11
Challenges
I hope this post made sense I am so tired and completely forgot to get this posted yesterday.  Have a wonderful crafty day!!
Signature2011

5 comments:

catherine said...

This is fantastic Shelby and looks super. the colours are stunning
x catherine

Joey said...

Shelby this is stunning, beautiful design and colouring. Joey x

Darlene said...

What a fabulous project Shelby ... and your design is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘USING DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sandy said...

Very nice Shelby! I just spied a tag card you made and i have to go and check it out!!!!
Sandy

miatagal said...

Amazing project, Shelby! I love the "Family" card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails