Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Sweet Stop SSS152 meets CMC Spring Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone!! It has been a crazy busy week here I can't seem to get caught up. Please everyone be patient with me as I visit those of you who visit and have become new followers, I do appreciate you so much.  The kids school activities and PTO have just eaten up my time but it needs to be about them first, always.  So with my lack of time I combined my card for 2 challenges today.  The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS152 and the new CMC Copic Challenge Spring Pretties.
Ink Spots
~~The Sweet Stop will be celebrating 3 years in April so every week we will be having special prizes and fun challenges.  Stop back by next week for all the details.
~~CMC Classroom just finished the birthday bash so don't forget to check out the winners.  Our new challenge is to show us those pretty spring colors using those Copics or other Alcohol markers it runs until April 13th. Our sponsor this week is Little Darlings.

 How is this for spring? I just love these cute little ladybugs from Wee Stamps called Love Trip.  The paper is from My Minds Eye called Bloom & Grow.
I did a little paper piecing on the balloon and just used inking and a cloud die to make the sky.
Copics
R85, R83, R81/BG13, BG11, BG10/YR21,YR24/C7,C5/YG95, YG93
Please visit my wonderful team mates listed on my side bar for both challenges, you will be inspired to create something, I promise.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Signature2011

8 comments:

Cathymac said...

Oh my, Shelby...these ladybugs and the sentiment are just darling! Love the paper piecing on the balloon! The colors are perfect for spring! Hope your weekend is more relaxing!

Danni said...

Super sweet card!

CraftinGranny said...

Beautiful color combo and fantastic paper piecing. Love those balloons and the adorable ladybugs. Great sketch beautiful coloring. "Hugs"

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Shelby. That image is so sweet and the coloring is amazing. Love the cheerful and pretty colors. The papers are lovely too.

Tami G said...

this is so sweet... the coloring is amazing... i'll be glad when i can color clouds like that...

Janice M said...

Shelby this is adorable!! Love the colors and papers you used. Have a great week!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness this is so CUTE!!! 8-) Just can't help but smile at your Darling little Ladybugs Miss Shelby! 8-) and your dp's are just Perfect! So Sweet and Springy and Gorgeous coloring to Lady! 8-)

Hope you Had a Super Weekend and got some relaxing down time too! 8-)

Big Hugs
Shannon

Craftdee said...

Too cute!! Love the colours and the image, of course :-) BTW, I have a Followers Candy if you're interested ☺Donna

Related Posts with Thumbnails