Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's Begining to Look Like Winter

Well maybe only in my card world is it looking like winter.  It is still warm here in South Texas but I am not going to complain because it isn't 105 anymore.  I often think I would like to live somewhere that has more "seasons" but the mild winters here are so nice.
Today I have a little winter inspiration for you from By Lori Designs.  Lori has some cute winter digis that you can find right HERE along with some more inspiration from the design team.  I used Winter Landon for my card along with this weeks Deconstructed Sketch 26.  I did add a tag to the sketch because it just needed something more.
 Copics
Clothes-C9, C7, C5, C3, C1/BG78, BG75, BG72-Skin- E11, E00, E000, R20/Hair-E31, YR20, E50
Accessories
My Minds Eye Stella Rose Paper, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, MFT Button Quartet Die.
I also wanted to remind you that the challenge over at CMC Copic Challenge is all about Boys and you have until November 11th to enter.
Challenges
I hope you have a wonderful day and I will see you back here on Thursday.  Oh and don't forget the Sweet 'n Sassy Birthday blog hop on the post below.
Signature2011

6 comments:

Christina said...

That is a really amazing card Sehlby! Love the colouring!
Hugs Kristel

CraftinGranny said...

This is so very sweet Shelby. Love those colors. "Hugs"

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Love love LOVE the color scheme and your coloring is gorgeous!!

Laurie said...

I so enjoy checking out all your latest creations! I hope you had a wonderful vacation too!! Miss you friend! HUGS!!;)

Made by Mandy said...

Oh Shelby, that is such a lovely image and you have made a smashing card out of it.

Many thanks for joining in with our Thankgiving/Anything Goes with a Digi challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges

Mandy (DT member for Daisy Doodles)

Jenni said...

Fab male card and perfect for our winter wardrobe challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Jenni x

Related Posts with Thumbnails