Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oh Boy....Tuedays with By Lori Designs

Oh boy, not only am I late with this post I even did a boy card..shocker!! This is going to be a quick post to go along with my CAS card.  We are hosting National Night Out here at my house and people we be here in 30 minutes, the great part is I am outside and not sweating..woohoo!!
By Lori Designs just released several new cute digis and the Lollipop Girls have made some adorable creations and you can see them HERE.
This is Puddle Jumper Ben and I colored him to resemble my Sawyer with the blonde hair. I love this new paper I just got from Basic Grey Life of the Party.  Have a great evening.
Signature2011

5 comments:

Shannon White said...

Goodness Miss Shelby! This is soo Adorable! lOve your Sweet image and Fabulous coloring too! Fab dp's and love the CAS design! Hope you guys had a Fabulous National Night Out! How Fun! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh this is so CUTE!! Love the card layout design and the embossing. I've never heard of National Night Out...sounds like fun!!

Maire Gamber said...

This card is just so cute!!! So glad to have you on our CMC Design Team. I look forward to working with you. So sorry to be late in extending my welcome.... worked 5 extra 12 hours shifts then my 6 days... when I had a day off I discovered my internet was down... grrrrr... Anyway - A BIG welcome!
Hugs,
Marie

Dana Joy said...

Just too darn cute Shelby. So happy to be on the team with you.

Hugs
Dana

Joey said...

Love this Shelby, gorgeous layout. Joey x

Related Posts with Thumbnails