Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Back From Vacation

I made it back from our vacation to Disney World and we had a wonderful time.  We made a lot of memories including dinner at Cinderella's Castle, a pirate makeover and my son got to sword fight the Jack Sparrow on stage(he was in heaven).  It was a lot of walking and people every where but it went so well that I wasn't ready to come home.  I hope you don't mind but I wanted to share a few pictures of our vacation.



Today By Lori Designs has some wonderful inspiration by the Lollipop Girls.  Here is a card I made last week and forgot to post it with all of the excitement.  I love making cupcake cards and just decided to add some cute little flowers to make the frosting.  I used the BLD I'm One-Girl Digi image and paper from Lilli Bee's Hello Sunshine. 

There is also a new fundraiser bundle to help Katie Renz and you can find out all of the details right Here.  I hope you will keep the prayers coming for Katie and her family.

Have a wonderful week and I will see you in a few more days when I get caught up:)
Signature2011

3 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you're back safely Hun and happy to hear you had a really wonderful holiday. Can't see any of your pics though. Only the cupcake is showing which is beautifully made as always. Luv how you used flowers for the icing. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Chrissy D said...

Welcome home! Your card is FANTASTIC!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, love the Disney photos. The kids are so cute in their pirate outfits. Nathan wants to do that so BAD!! LOL Looks like you all had a wonderful vacation. You have a beautiful family Shelby!! :) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails