Friday, August 19, 2011

All That Scraps Naughty or Nice Digi Preview

So how is everyone today? I am running around like a crazy person meeting all of the teachers and getting ready for school to start Monday.  I have mixed emotions right now, I don't think it is as hard with the second one going into Kinder because I know what to expect.
All That Scraps has four new digis & 2 sentiments being released tomorrow that can be used for Halloween or other occasions like I have done here.  Now my project is actually a double sided door hanger but you will have to check back tomorrow to see the other side:) I thought this would be cute to hang on the girl's bedroom door or maybe even Mommy's:)
 This is Devil Birgitta by C.C. Designs very own Christine Wooden and tomorrow you can find her HERE.  I used my Cricut Spring Holiday Cards cartridge to cut out the frame.  The paper is some old SU Rockability that I have been hoarding.  I printed the sentiments on the computer and hand cut the flags and distressed the edges.  I colored Birgitta with Copics and drew the flames to set her on.  I finished it off with Twinery Twine which you can get at ATS.
The rest of the ATS Digi team has done a fabulous job with the new images and you can see them HERE.
Please stop by tomorrow so I can show you the back side of my door hanger.
Challenges
Signature2011

4 comments:

Davi said...

A fun little door hanger! Thanks for sharing it with us at TT this week:)

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how sweet!! Love that little image!! Thanks for joining us at the Freshly Brewed "Hot" Challenge.

Linda

Sheryl said...

LOL! THIS IS TOO ADORABLE! This card is "HOT"! What a great job you did! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed for our month long, "HOT" challenge!
Hugs, Sheryl

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Lol, oh this is just too fabulous for words! Thanks so much for playing along with us at StampInsanity this week, hope to see you again soon :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails