Tuesday, June 28, 2011

July Sweet Peeks Day 4

Good Morning!! I have another Sweet Peek to show you from the July release of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  This set is called Your Friendship.  It has three pretty flowers along with 7 beautiful sentiments that can be used for so many special people. 
No coloring today but the funny thing is I struggle with the more simple cards.  These flower stamps are so pretty paper pieced or colored and the Design Team has some great creations to inspire you right HERE.   All of the new sets will be released on July 1st but don't forget about the Release Party on June 30th  at The Sweet 'n Sassy Connection.
Details
Stamp- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Your Friendship
Die Cuts- My Time Made Easy Cornice Trimmed Oval
Ink- Memento Rose Bud
Signature Final

7 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Shelby your paper pieced flowers are beautiful! I love the layout of this card too!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card with a wonderful sentiment.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a beautiful card shelby and a great combo of patterned papers-of course I love the paper pieced flowers-awesome new set

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous, Shelby! Love the bright, fun papers!

Unknown said...

Very Pretty! I know what you mean about simple. I did one and found it to be harder than I thought.
You did a awesome job on this one.
Hugs..

Basslady said...

a beautiful card with awesome flowers!

love the new stamps and how you used them!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Linda Palmer said...

beautiful card. Love everything about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails