Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Happy Hello

Hi everyone!! Please don't adjust your computer screen...I have a really big card to show you today.  I just had to make it longer to get these cute sea creatures all together.  Today I used one of my favorite new stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy called Happy Ocean Friends not only does it have all of these cute little creatures but it has so may adorable summer sentiments, you will love them!!
 I tried to follow a sketch that I found on Splitcoast TESC140 but I was set on using these papers from my stash that just weren't long enough so I had to come up with a little different layout.
I used a 1/2" circle punch to mount the images on which is the perfect size for these little guys.  I colored them with Copics and added a coat of Crystal Stickles for a little shimmer.   I hope you have a wonderful day and find some time to get crafty.
Signature Final

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card ...loved it

Basslady said...

my goodness...this is so sweet!

a real fun card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails