Friday, May 13, 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketch 108

Wow, that crazy blogger caused all kinds of crafting emergencies the past few days.  It is so amazing how dependent we become  on technology.  Today I have a CAS card to share with you following the sketch from The Sweet Stop.  This may be my first card that I didn't color an image, I think it is refreshing change for sure.

The details are pretty simple .  The paper and flower is from Autumn Leaves- Pretty Poppies and the stamp is Cloud 9 Designs-Simple Thoughts Girl.  I used my Y15 to dot the center of each flower on the ribbon and I think that covers it.  I hope you will join me and the rest of The Sugar Babies in this CAS sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop.  Oh and don't forget to check out the Sweet 'n Sassy Connection there are great cards, tips and more to come on the 16th.
I have been busy creating so you will see a few more posts very soon..it would have been sooner if blogger hadn't gone down:)  Thanks to all of you who visit me and leave such nice comments, you keep me crafting even when time is short.
Signature Final

4 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card !
greetings, martina
x

Jennipher said...

Ooh, very pretty! I thought I recognized that patterned paper. I own it. LOL Thanks for giving me an idea to use it.

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love all the daisies! Have a great week!

Shannon White said...

Wow, Just So Pretty! Love your Card!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails