Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketch 102

I love Saturday's not only is it  the weekend with the the family but I get to share The Sweet Stop Sketch with you.  I am going to keep the chatting short tonight since my kids did not want to go to bed and I forgot to get this post typed sooner.  I am still trying to keep my New Year's resolution to use my unused stamps and here is one of them from Paper Pretties called Make a Splash.  I think this is adorable and it so reminds me of my girls especially since everyday they ask if it is warm enough to go swimming yet.

Details
Stamp- Paper Pretties Make a Splash
Paper- Cryogen White, Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket Salt Air
Copics-Hair E25, E50, E31(my fav. combo) Water/ClothesBG72, BG70,YR12, 15, 16, 18
Accessories- Ink- CTMH Goldrush, Cloud 9 Tear Drop Rain Dots, Prima Flowers
 
Now it is your turn to play, oh and don't forget to stop by The Sweet Stop and meet our two new Sugar Babies.  Have a great weekend and I will see you soon.
Signature Final

9 comments:

nicolet said...

This is a sweetie Shelby
Hugs Nicolet

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one lovely card ! great job !
greetings, martina
x

Dawn Easton said...

Shelby, she's sweet and definitely makes me wish for swimsuit weather!!! Love those papers too!

Janice M said...

Adorable!! Love the water slashes you added! Looking forward to working with you.

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE those rain drops! F-U-N!

Anonymous said...

Shelby this is fabulous! I love it and I see I need this paper pad now! ha! like I need paper... wish we could do trade-ins! lol The water splats are fab w/this paper too! Great designing, adorable card!
Pam Going Postal

Unknown said...

too cute! Makes me want to go jump in a pool! really really cute

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

That image is so stinkin' cute!! Love the water drop embellishments with that DP.

Shirley said...

A really fun, pretty, and sweet card! Too too cute for words!

Related Posts with Thumbnails