Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Sweet Stop SSS99

Happy weekend to everyone!! This is the start of Spring Break here unfortunatly we aren't going anywhere fun but it will be nice to not have to get up so early and have a more relaxed schedule.  I may change my mind after the little ones start going crazy in nine days.
 The Sweet Stop SSS99 has another sketch for you this week and we would love for you to play a long.   I did have a brain bubble and forgot to add the sentiment, oops:)


I used one of three Gingersnaps Bugg-A-Boos digis by C.C. Designs, these along with many others digis will be retiring at the end of the month so please stop by All That Scraps and get your favorites before they are gone.  If you enter the code olddigi you will receive 10% off of the retiring digis and clearance items.

 Next week is The Sweet Stop's 100th sketch so there may just be some extra special surprises*wink, wink*.  Have a wonderful day!!

Signature Final

8 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this is vry pretty ! love it the whole way ! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Dawn Easton said...

She's so sweet, Shelby!!! I must check I have this one...something tells me I do! Yippee!

Lori said...

She is so adorable Shelby!! I just love the all colors, so pretty!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE those glittery flowers!

Mary J said...

Oh Shelby, tooooo cute! I love those little butterflies and the flower finishes it off perfectly!

Maria Matter said...

awww, she's a cutie! so pretty!
hugs

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, she's adorable!! Love the sparkly flower and teh butterflies!! Perfect spring card. Enjoy your spring break!!

Monique said...

This is so adorable.. Put a smile on my face.. I love that sweet image :)..TFS!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails