Friday, February 11, 2011

Hippie Honey and the ATS Digi Release Day

It's Friday!! That means the weekend and three days until Valentine's Day.  Am I the only one not prepared yet? I have a few ideas but not much time to get them done. Luckily me and the hubby don't go too overboard with the day.  Today also means it is Honey Digi Release Day at All That Scraps and you can find them HERE.  We also have a new Design Team member, Donna and Guest Designer, Marion joining us so please stop by the ATS Blog and see their incredible creations.
 Now on to my card.  I used Hippie Honey for my image along with my Slice Basics 3 cartridge for the letters.  The paper is a super fun set from Echo Park called Summertime and the flower is Prima.  I have lost my creativity lately so everything has been super simple, I hope I can find it somewhere soon.
Here is a list of the Copics- Hair E25, E31, E50 Clothes- YR15, YR16,YR18, YG03, Y11, Y13, Y15 Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20.
 Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you back tomorrow for another Sweet Stop Sketch.

Signature Final

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is too cute Shelby! I love those colours! Beautifully done!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Gosh girl, your coloring just always leaves me in AWE!!!
You need to show close ups so I can study!! :) And as far as I can tell your creativity is still going strong. This is SUPER cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails