Saturday, January 8, 2011

Princess Lilliane at The Sweet Stop

I had hoped to be back on track this week and get more crafting done but not yet, I got way to use to staying up late and sleeping later over the holidays.... I hate going back to school:)
Today I used a new stamp and a new sketch from The Sweet Stop , I may have just broke my resolution to use my neglected stamps.  This is Princess Lilliane from the newest release from Sweet November, I love these stamps they are just beautiful and you can find them here at All That Scraps.  My girls told me she looks like The Little Mermaid so I had to go with red hair.

Stamp- Sweet November Princess Lilliane (I used the digi)
Paper- Prima Fairy Flora
Accessories- Prima Flower, Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Copics
 Hair- E13,E17,E18,E19 
 Dress-R00, R01 ,R02, G94, G99, G82, G40
Crown-YR21, YR23
Skin- E11, E00, E000, R20

 I hope you find time to play along with us and don't forget to check out what the Sugar Babes have come up with this week, what a talented team. 

Signature Final

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

My first thought when I saw your card this week was "Wow, what awesome coloring!" Just look at the highlights in the hair and the softness....LOVE it, Shelby!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Shelby!!
Hugs Kristel

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Just beautiful Shelby. I ADORE your coloring, it's just gorgeous. What an awesome flower too. I love how her hair color matches it PERFECTLY!!! Awesome as always girlfriend!! :)

Dawn Easton said...

OH my! Shelby! This is gorgeous! Your colouring is beautiful as is that prima flower you added! Fabulous card!

dolcreations said...

Shelby this is just gorgeous! Your colouring is just so amazing. The way you do your highlighting..WOWZERS! Beautifully done!

Lori said...

Absolutely gorgeous Shelby!!!

Chelsea said...

Hi Shelby, Your card is a beautiful highlight for this image. Love the clean and simple look with the added elegance of the lace and flower.
Love,
Chelsea

LORi said...

So pretty Shelby!! Hugs - Lori

Anonymous said...

fabulous take with this image Shelby! Gorgeous coloring and creating! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi There!

I Was watching the DT samples over at Sweet stop and your card caught my eye at once. Such beautiful colors. But what really striked me was your colouring of the image. It was quite stunning. So of course i had to visit your blog. And OMG!!!!!! You are really fantasticly great in colouring your images. WOW, WOW, WOW. Hope you`ll have a nice weekend. Hugs...Mona

Related Posts with Thumbnails