Thursday, September 30, 2010

Digi Creation Day at Claudia and Company

Where has the week gone? I have been so tired and busy this week that I have gotten nothing done.  I am hoping to get a couple of cards done today(fingers crossed). 

I did want to let you know that it is Thursday so Claudia is featuring the Claudia & Company Digi Teams creations right HERE.  These ladies are so talented and I am so happy to be working with them.  I posted my card earlier this week so you can scroll down and take a look at it if you like.
Tomorrow is also Release Day so don't forget to stop by and get your hands on all of the adorable Claudia & Company stamps at Die Cuts r Us.  I will be back soon with hopefully something creative:)  Have a wonderful day.
Signature Final

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails