Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TE Blast From The Past Blog Hop

Welcome to one of the stops on the Taylored Expressions Blast From The Past Blog Hop!! You are going to love looking at all of the great creations that everyone has made using stamps from Taylored Expressions released before April of this year.


I used Beary Special and Beary Special Accessories from the Whimsical Wishes Line to make my card today. I love how versatile this set is. You can use it for Birthdays, Babies, Get Well and so much more.

I stamped and colored all of the images twice so that I could pop them up to give them some dimension. I also pieced the Bear's paw over the string to make it look like he was really holding the balloons.
The balloons got a coat of Glossy Accents and I used Liquid Applique on the top of his hat to give it some pop. I had so much fun making this card with all of the bright colors and fun accessories.

Recipe
Stamps- Taylored Expressions Beary Special, Beary Special Accessories
Paper- The Paper Studio Birthday Extravaganza Glitter, TPS Textured Cardstock Dark, Taylored Expressions Choice Cardstock Buttercream
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Tempting Turquoise
SB Nestabilities- Large Circles and Large Scallop Circles
Accessories- Crystal Stickles, Liquid Applique, Copic Markers, Craft Twine

Now it is time to continue on with the Blog Hop, have fun. And I hope to see you again soon.







Signature Final

10 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very cute! I love the colorful balloons the bear is holding!!

♥♥♥Lea

Jodi Collins said...

WOW WOW and more WOW! This is SPECTACULAR! LOVE your amazing coloring and all the dimension on this! FABULOUS!

Karen Motz said...

This is crazy amazing!!!!! WOW!!!! All the detail and layers on the bear are amazing and I love the bright colours!!!!!

Kristie W. said...

Oh this is sooooo very cute!! Love the dimension you gave the bear and the fun colors!

TannyP said...

Holy cannoli! I LOVE THIS CARD!!!
The coloring is world class and your dimension absolutely blows me away. Wowwee, girl - you are TALENTED!

Danni said...

what a truly fabulous, cute and fun card!! Love what you did here!!

Joan Ervin said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card...your coloring is sooo FABULOUS and I love all the amazing details you added!!!...WOW!!!!

FibreJunky said...

What a super cute birthday card!!!

Tina W. (TeaDub) said...

OMG...love this card! Great coloring on the bear and adding dimension on it!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is so so sweet!!!! I love the colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails